feet

feet

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2012 Fair

First stop NC State ice cream.  State can't do many things I like, but they do ice cream well.  I hadn't gotten it the past two fair trips because it is right near the gate we come in.  Spence always says it's too early to get it on the way in and the line is always too long on the way out.  This year I got in line at 10:45, the stand opens at 11:00.  (then I got to see our tax money at work with those poor kids trying to figure out how to set up the line...)

PBS tent is always a great stop for us

This shot was taken after I had just casually thrown and gotten 3 rings in a row

The boys don't really know who this is, but are all about some characters after Disney

I love this picture of my girl

Ben has been talking about the ferris wheel for a year.  It was the only thing he wanted to do. 

In line ready to go.  I'm pretty sure we will be hearing about the ferris wheel for another year.

Zeke asked to go in the Fun House.  Spence and I were really surprised this is what he wanted to do, but went with it because Z is typically nervous about stuff.  Neither of the boys were big enough, so I drew the short straw on going in with them. 

I'm not posting the next slide picture... of me coming down.  You are welcome
 
Our last stop was corn.  Z ate more than I did.  I said last year that I wouldn't share and I mean it for next year.  That boy loves him some corn. 

What's the fair with out yummy lemonade?

E chilling in the jump seat
 
 

2 comments:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Looks like a great time had by all.. I can not believe BEN RODE THE FERRIS WHEEL??? OHMYLAND!!! Brave boy! Zeke told me about the fun house.. I was shocked.. looks like he really enjoyed it..

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Such fun!!! Looks like everyone enjoyed it!!