Monday, June 29, 2009
Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Zeke and I can't wait to see you soon!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
- he doesn't flinch at dirty diapers
- he works hard so that I can basically stay home
- he gets up with Zeke every morning and lets me sleep for another hour
- he lets me decide meals according to my cravings
- he prays for me and Zeke
- he plays with Zeke in a way I just can't
- he lights up when he sees or hears Zeke (Zeke does the same thing with him)
- he always does the dishes because I hate dishes
- he loves me and shows and tells me all the time
- he talks to baby dos
- he comes home if things are going crazy and I need him
- he likes it when we visit the office
- he checks on Zeke before coming to bed
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Ok, onto why I am posting. Here is what you need to know: My family is awesome. I probably check this blog as much as anybody out there and I hang with this crew every day. Courtney is brilliant with the camera. I know you dont get to see her and Zeke too much in the shots but she is hard at work with this little guy. Not to mention baby dos who is now clocking in at 21 weeks and counting.
Seriously, the Shelton home is a riot. Today Zeke saw a preview commercial for the Masters tourney coming up this week and I swear I heard him from across the room say "heck yeah!" I'm sure he was referring to the cheerio he found in one of his rolls but still, i was pumped. My boy is such a boy. Loves throwing the ball and eating.
And back to Courtney, she rocks. When you finish reading this ADHD post, be sure to comment and let her know how glad you are she keeps up with this thing as well as she does. She is a freaking great wife and an awesome mom. I love her. Zeke loves her. And Baby Dos seems to love her as well.
After 9 months of sleepless chaos around here, the Shelton home is in a fun groove right now. Glad to have you joining us on our adventures through this picture blog (the way blogs should be done right!).
Oh, just heard door shut. She's here. Im out!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Saturday, June 13, 2009
The toys I think made all the difference
Friday, June 12, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Boy, I look tired...
Monday, June 8, 2009
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Friday, June 5, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
We have been trying to get Zeke to clap for a while now. I think that because we also work with him on sign language, he may have been confused with clapping and the more sign. He now has totally gotten clapping down. It cracks me up that he claps the most when he is eating. It is like he is cheering himself on to eat.