feet

feet

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I have to sing my husbands praises for a few minutes. Please humor me while I tell you just a few of the things that make him an incredible dad (this is not everything, but just a couple to give you an idea):
  • he doesn't flinch at dirty diapers
  • he works hard so that I can basically stay home
  • he gets up with Zeke every morning and lets me sleep for another hour
  • he lets me decide meals according to my cravings
  • he prays for me and Zeke
  • he plays with Zeke in a way I just can't
  • he lights up when he sees or hears Zeke (Zeke does the same thing with him)
  • he always does the dishes because I hate dishes
  • he loves me and shows and tells me all the time
  • he talks to baby dos
  • he comes home if things are going crazy and I need him
  • he likes it when we visit the office
  • he checks on Zeke before coming to bed
These are some of my favorite pictures of my two favorite guys...







Happy Father's Day, Spencer!! Zeke and I love you so much.


1 comment:

Bobby and Brooke said...

Those are some great pictures!!!
What a great hubby/Daddy!