feet

feet

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pool boy

Zeke had his first pool experience this week. Spence and I were both really excited about Zeke liking the pool because we both grew up pool rats. You know what I mean, we were those kids beating down the gate to get in when it opened, the ones who stayed to wait out the storms, and the ones who walked out with the staff after closing. Zeke loves taking baths, so we of course had high hopes.

This did not make me think it was going to be a good day...


He quickly got used to the water

The toys I think made all the difference

He enjoyed watching the big kids play.

This is a close up of the rocking cool float that Keva gave us, thanks Keva!

Addie decided he was baby Moses and she was Miriam. She kept trying to float him away. We had to tell her there was no pharoah, and he was in no trouble and needed to stay with his mommy.

Addie taking "baby Moses"

Micah being silly

Not sure what Isaac was doing here, could have been drinking the water...

Eliza HATED the water. She only got in once, and screamed like we were removing her toenails.
I think overall the first pool day was successful. I took Zeke out of the float at one point, and he loved when I spun around. He was so happy and splashed the water. We will definitely be having lots of pool days in our future. Hopefully, Spence will be able to come to the next one.

1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Where was this? Looks like you had a great day! I see the makings of a few lifguards in the group!!!