feet

feet

Friday, June 12, 2009

Boy genius

Zeke loves books. He loves looking at the pictures, he even loves hearing us read to him. His current favorite is this animal book. He loves when we make the animal sounds. (Amber, I am sure he would love for you to try to elephant again) We have been reading this book practically since birth, but he has really taken to it the past couple weeks. His favorite page is the page with the dogs and cats, but he also likes the page with penguins, polar bears, and a puffin (not sure why- we don't know what those sound like).

pointing to the animals


actually posing for me, what a ham!










1 comment:

J Gwinn said...

Courtney,
I am a bird dork, so I thought I would help with your Puffin question. I assume it is an Atlantic Puffin... so here is a link to its sound... have fun imitating :-)

http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Atlantic_Puffin/sounds

Jason