feet

feet

Monday, June 15, 2009

Playdate with Owen

Zeke and I ventured to Nashville, NC this week for a playdate with the Cox family. Shannon and Jeremy were neighbors of ours in seminary, and they had a little boy a few weeks after Zeke was born. This was the second playdate we have had. The first involved more of the mommies chatting than the babies playing. Zeke and Owen had fun hanging out, sharing toys, and chatting with one another. Of course Shannon and I had a blast catching up, and Jeremy probably enjoyed listening to Shannon and I.

Owen kept trying to bite Zeke's toes. I agree with Owen that they are totally biteable.

Such cute boys!

Cute boys in diapers

Close up of the handsome boys




2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Aww thanks again for coming to see us. We had so much fun. We miss you guys!

The Browns said...

I love both of those sweet village boys! Glad yall got to have a fun playdate! Invite us next time.