feet

feet

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

20 weeks

We have reached the half way point of this race with Baby Dos! Woo Hoo! We find out the gender on June 22, so be on the look out for that. This pregnancy has been easier compared to Zeke. I am not sure if it is because I know what to expect, that I don't have the time to dwell on everything, or if it truly is different. I wasn't as sick as long and never as bad this time. I felt the baby at 13 weeks. I haven't gained as much weight as I did with Zeke at this point. Some days I feel like it is very obvious that I am pregnant and then some days I feel like I am still just in that awkward, chubby looking phase (which I HATE). I am still mostly wearing my regular clothes, but with a bella band. This has been nice because I am getting to wear summer stuff that I didn't get to wear last year. Here are some much anticipated prego pictures. I absolutely hate having my pictures taken during pregnancy, so Amber and Kathryn these are especially for you!


Little bump

Boy, I look tired...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awww i think you look great!

Melissa Sevigny said...

You looks absolutely beautiful and the bump is perfect!!! You find out the sex on Reade and I's 7 year wedding anniversary.. what a good day it will be!!! Glad to hear you are dealing well. My love to all the Shelton family!!!

Melissa

Zach and Laura Hanlon said...

20 weeks already and you look great! I'm the same way though, I don't like taking prego pictures of myself but love to see them of others! I'm so glad this pregnancy has been a little easier on you, which I could say the same about mine (but of course I had zero issues with Ellie). Can't wait to know if the baby's a boy or girl!


p.s. we are NOT having multiples :)

Bobby and Brooke said...

You look so cute! I love that dress on you!

lunn thefun said...

I think that you look gorgeous. :o) I miss you!

Windot said...

i can't believe you are 20 weeks already! you look great!