feet

feet

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Year and a Half

Really? My sweet boy is a year and a half? Seriously? I can not believe it. I don't even know where to begin. He is doing so much. He can pretty much say anything he wants. It is awesome because he can let us know what he wants whenever. It isnt so awesome when he repeats "Dang!" or "Jerk" after me. I guess it's a good thing that's about as bad as it gets from me. Some of his favorite things to say right now are: hallelujah, amen, color, blue, orange, ten. He is really into singing ABC's or Twinkle also. He is definitely trying our patience with some acting out. We are gonna have to move from popping his hand to popping his heiny and using time out. He can manipulate like no other. In the midst of all the hospital drama, he was trying to touch an outlet in his hospital room and Spence told him no. He grinned at Spence and went to touch it again. Spence popped his hand. Zeke turned around and waddled sickly over to Spence and in a pitiful voice said "Up". He now has 13 teeth. His tooth that had gotten pushed up into the gum has come back down and is looking great. He wears size 4 diapers. He is still fitting in 18 month clothes (yeah he started wearing 18 months in May when he was 9 months). We have started using some 24 months clothes, but the pants are mostly too long. We won't go to the doctor until the end of the month, but during our week of hospital visits he was around 25 lbs. He is all boy. We have a new bruise almsot everyday. I am thorougly enjoying this stage. Everyday is so much fun.


2 comments:

Chris, Crystal, and Weston said...

Hey Courtney!!

I saw on POH where you asked about pediatricians. I just wanted you to know that I love our Pediatric office. It's Raleigh Peds...and actually pretty close to Briar Creek. Its right off 540 at Falls of Neuse. Dr. Hewett is my favorite but there are several other doctors in the practice the are all great (well there may be one I avoid...hehe). Anyway, you can message me on facebook or something if you want to know more.

Melissa Sevigny said...

I can't believe how old the babies are.. just to make you feel better.. Brenner has pretty much been in 18 month clothes since about 6 or 7 months old and he is 25.8 pounds now and he is only 10 months.. lol!