feet

feet

Sunday, February 7, 2010

4 whole stinking months

I can not believe Ben is four months! It just seems crazy that I am not only a mom of two, but that my youngest isn't even a newborn anymore. Yes, I know he hasn't been a newborn for a while now. Ben is really hitting that super fun age. He is so much more interactive now. He laughs, smiles, coos, and talks. He watches Zeke. He is reaching for his toys that hang on his play gym or car seat. We don't go to the doctor for his well check until the end of the month, but when he was there for his cold last week he weighed a little over 13 lbs with his clothes, so I am guessing he is 12 something. He has definitely grown in length. He is wearing mostly 0-3 months stuff still, but is moving into some 3-6 months. The problem is that he is part Tyrannosaurus Rex and his arms are too short for the 3-6 month clothes, so we have to roll all his sleeves up. He is wearing size 2 diapers. We tried cloth, but they just fit him weird so I haven't started them yet. I do plan to try again once he puts on a little more meat.
Check out his latest pics:


Chatting with mama

I had changed his diaper and left him laying for a couple minutes

First picture in his chair that he got for Christmas

No comments: