feet

feet

Monday, February 15, 2010

Red & Pink

Friday night, my friend Keva and I hosted a Red & Pink party. This is totally Keva's baby and I went along for the ride. It is ridiculously girly and so fun! Basically, you invite some girls over. The rules are they have to bring something to snack on and a $10 red or pink gift that they would like to go home with. While at the party, we chat and have fun. We also do a craft because Keva is talented and shares her knowledge with us. In the past when I have been an attender to K's party we have made cards and cute little candy holder things. This year we made magnets out of those little glass beads that everyone put in the fishbowls with beta fish when they were popular. Ummm... yeah really cute. Then we play white elephant/yankee swap/dirty santa/whatever you call it. BUT this isn't like the crappy game you play at Christmas where you would rather bring something but not go home with a gift. Seriously, I could have left with every gift. I can't wait until next year!
The following pictures are courtesy of Shannon:

Former office mates/plaid cuties!


Supplies for craft

Hostesses with Shannon

Cute snack someone brought

3 comments:

Unknown said...

courtney you look great!

Krista said...

I want to go to a red and pink party - sounds like so much fun!! Thanks for the blog link I really enjoyed catching up. Your boys are absolutely precious. Hope we can see each other for real when we're home in a few months!!

Bobby and Brooke said...

looks like a good time!