feet

feet

Thursday, February 25, 2010

18 months and 4 months stats

We went to the doctor Monday for the boys checkups. My mom went with me because I knew there was no way I could comfort two crying babies at the same time. I had lots of questions for this visit since it was a double whammy of a visit. I so love our doctors because they remember my kids (duh who wouldn't when you have been there as much as we have), they take as long as I need, and they really do listen to me. I have delayed a couple vaccinations and they have listened to why and not pressured me to go ahead if I am not comfortable with it. They listen to all of my crazy worries- does Zeke have some kind of immunity issue, what's up with this waking up and screaming and crying at night, why does Ben only want the bottle right now but only for about half of his feedings. Seriously I am sure the whole office breaths a sigh when I leave.

Anyway, I know what you want to know, here are the latest stats:
Zeke- 25 lbs 9 oz (50%), 32.5 in tall (50%), 48.5 cm for head circumference (75%). YUP still gotta big head :)
Ben- 14 lbs, 8 oz (35%), 24.5 in tall (25%), 42 cm for head circumference (35%). YUP still a little peanut.

No comments: