feet

feet

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Throwback

Today’s throwback will be in honor of Shelly (or Shellie as she prefers). Shelly turned 18 at the beginning of the month. In May she will graduate and go to college. I have tried to narrow down a favorite Shelly memory for my throwback this week, but I can’t seem to do it. So instead I thought it would be fun just to write about how special she is to me. Shelly and I are 10 years apart in age (and her mom and I are too, isn’t that cool?) Shelly was my baby when she was born. I stayed over almost every weekend. Being a mom now, I am thinking that Susie was a nutjob for taking on a 10 year old as well as her newborn and 3 year old. But I am so thankful for that time because we have a sweet special bond.





I think Shelly was about 8 here and Sierra was 2.

The girls are great candy makers

Even though they fight, they love each other
Me and my girls

A bunch of MC girls

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww... that is so sweet!!! Brings a tear to the eye! I can't believe you called me a nutjob... cause I'd do it all over again!! Good times are what they were... good times!!! Take it from me enjoy these days with them babies... they pass by way too quickly!
I love you baby girl!