Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I wanted to give everyone an update on Ben. For those of you that don't know, Ben caught a cold that turned into RSV and an ear infection late last week. Because of it being a respiratory thing, we have decided to postpone the MRI. We will keep you up to date on when it will be as soon as we know. It may have to be pushed pretty far back because Wake Med is changing their anesthia for MRIs to a more in depth putting out than I am comfortable with right now. If anyone has any input, it woudl be greatly appreciated. Please be praying for us as we decide what to go forward with. Thank you guys so much for praying for us. It really has been a huge comfort for us. We love ya'll.