feet

feet

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Half Birthday!!

My sweet boy is half way to one year! It is just crazy to think that in the next six months he will be crawling (maybe), feeding himself, learning to walk, and saying real words. The first six months with a baby are just so sweet. I love the snuggles and cuddles. I love how everyday they learn something new. BUT those first six months tend to drag by a little because those new things are things like following you with their eyes. The next six months are jam packed action! I can't wait (but I don't want it to go too fast) to see what happens next.
Here are som fun things that Ben is currently doing, we don't have his 6 month stats yet, we go to the dr on Friday:
*blows spit bubbles
*belly laughs when we sing (I'm guessing with Spence and my voices it's either laugh or cry...)
*rolls both ways
*says mama (but not directed to me yet)
*still waking up to eat, but usually only once a night
*gets in bed with me most mornings for some snuggling and sleeping
*loves food, but doesn't actually get much in
*has tried oatmeal, avocado, bananas, and sweet potatoes
*wants to drink from a sippy cup, and will grab Zeke's if it is laying close by
*thinks Zeke is the greatest thing ever
*is still pretty laid back and chill
*trying to sit up
*trying to scoot all over


Yes, this is the same shirt I made him wear at 3 weeks, but now it fits :)


is loving sitting up and playing with the mirror

it doesn't look like it, but he loved the swings


look he has chubby cheeks!

mmm...avocado!

Self portrait with mommy

1 comment:

Pam said...

Wow! Could he really be 6 months already? He is so cute! I love your header picture and the fact that the boys have "big brother"/"little brother" on your favorite team's shirts! Too cute!