feet

feet

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Gray's Visit

Our dear friends the Grays are in town. They are church planters and we haven't seen them in 3 years. In that time, they have added twins and we have added both our boys. (And their daughter Lydia has grown tons, she was just a newborn the last time we saw her). They are only in the country for a couple months and only in our area for this past week. We got to go on a playdate with them and the Webers. Pam has much better pictures and when she posts them on her blog, I will steal them and repost here :) Here is the fun that we had at Holding Park in Wake Forest by the seminary. (OH and on that note, here is a list of the things that have changed in the 2 years since I lived in Wake Forest: Capital is widened when you get off 540, the old golf course is about to be a car dealership, Neuse Baptist Church on Capital is now Celebration Family church, they have a Mellow Mushroom, there is a new Sonic on 1A, The Well is gone (Jaime, tear for you, I was so wanting a frozen hot chocolate), and Armadillo Grill is gone. Seriously felt a little sad when driving around and I didn't drive that much, I didn't even go by Fletcher and visit our little townhouse)
OK, now to pictures:

Ben and James hung out on the blanket


This is them interacting for about 2 seconds

Zeke followed Katelyn around with those bubbles

Katelyn and Lydia blew the bubbles
Zachary and Zeke popped them

2 comments:

Pam said...

It was fun meeting up with you and seeing your beautiful boys! It has been way too long!

I might be a little longer than normal when I post pictures from our park day as my big girl has the stomach bug but as soon as I do, steal away! :)

Krista said...

It was SO much fun seeing you and your ADORABLE boys at the park. I have loved keeping in touch through our blogs and miss you so much already!! Love you friend!!