feet

feet

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Peanut Paintshop

As I am typing this I am realizing that I haven't posted pictures from where Erin made an amazing sign for Zeke's room. I will get that up soon, but for now I have to share the amazing sign she made for our front door. I emailed her and basically said "I need a sign that I can have on our door to keep people from ringing the bell and waking my kids up during nap, but it needs to be flipped just to say our name for nonnap times" I gave her a few ideas from things I had seen on her website. But really she just knows what I am looking for and goes above and beyond. Check out the cuteness that she created:

the sheltons


close up

Go ahead and squeal, you know you want to

AND no one has rung the bell since we have been using the sign!!! YAY!




4 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I want one! Not that anyone rings our doorbell but I want one with our name on it.

Catherine said...

So cute!! One of my biggest pet peeves are unwelcome visitors during naptime-- how perfect!!

The Peanut Paintshop said...

So glad you like it! And so glad that the UPS, Fedex, and other delivery people have been obedient:) Hope all is well!

The Schreibman Family said...

LOVE THE SIGN!!!!!