feet

feet

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Farm Comes to Town

My parents came to town over the weekend. Spence needed to get his garden planted so we needed some plants pulled up and the ground tilled. My parents brought up their tiller to help us out. They also spent some quality time with Zeke. All we have heard since then has been "Pawpaw truck" and "tilla". Zeke is enjoying watering the plants with Spence everyday. Hopefully in a couple weeks we will have corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, basil, oregano, and thyme.
Thanks Yaya and Pawpaw!!!!


Zeke showing off for his PawPaw

I guess I'll go eat worms...

Zeke helping with the "tilla"

Corn

Pulling up the lavender :(
But I won't miss the BIG bees that hang out over there

Daddy at work

Zeke supervising

Giving Spence instructions

Planting time

Tomatoes

Peppers

Basil

Oregano

Thyme

No comments: