feet

feet

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

11 months

Zeke is 11 months old today! I am a little in disbelief that in another month we will be celebrating his birthday. It makes me a little sad that my baby is getting big, but I am also so excited for what he will do next. He is doing such fun stuff right now so I will tell you a little about what he is currently doing, and then of course on to the pictures.

*takes 2 2ish hour naps and sleeps 12 hours each night (it took awhile to get here, but we are loving it!
*says mama and dada
*can identify by looking or pointing: fan, light, nana, grandpa, yaya, ball, scott, and I am sure I am leaving something out
*loves music and claps or dances along, when he gets upset if I sing it calms him (so there, to my 5th grade chorus teacher, someone DOES like my voice, HA!)
*makes the hand motions for bringing home a baby bumblebee and happy and you know it
*loves watching other kids
*enjoys baths, pools, and the ocean
*sleeps with a blanket, alligator named snaps, and a paci
*pulling up to stand, but still doesn't seem to have much upper body strength
*still army crawling
*not content to sit and play, either wants to be crawling all over or holding onto our fingers and walking
*can sign more and all done, but generally chooses to yell or throw things to let me know these things
*eats pretty much anything, but especially loves things he can feed himself
*is fearful of sudden noises
*has 6 teeth
*his hair is finally coming in and is super blonde
*prefers mom and dad over anyone else
*points to his nose or our nose when we ask where it is, and loves when we tap it and say "beep, beep"
I could keep going, but here are some fun recent pictures...








On a walk in his wagon

after a good nights sleep this is what your hair looks like

He can throw the ball and loves playing with his dad

We are thinking of getting him in the boxing circuit early

he is so proud of his accomplishments, even when I am a bit amazed

1 comment:

andrea said...

it is fun to read about all the things he's doing now! i LOVE the pic of him at the top of the blog on the beach! super cute!