feet

feet

Sunday, July 26, 2009

For Pawpaw

Courtney's dad thinks that balloons are the ultimate celebration accessory. Growing up I remember him putting balloons on our mailbox for everyone's birthday. I am pretty sure he still puts up balloons for our birthdays even though we aren't there. He loves blowing up balloons for Maddie to play with. I am sure that Sophia loves a balloon as well. Zeke has been intrigued by looking at balloons for a few months now, but I haven't let him play with one. The girls (my mom, Sierra, and me) and Zeke went to Red Robin last week for lunch. Zeke got a balloon tied onto his high chair and had a blast with it through out lunch. Of course we had to bring some home. Zeke thoroughly enjoyed playing with the balloons. Pawpaw, you can start blowing some up for him!



Showing off his balloon

Probably not the best way to play with a balloon

So happy to have a balloon

Of course the model pose with a balloon
















1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Paw Paw will be thrilled!! You know he'll blow up a balloon in a heartbeat!