feet

feet

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

Well, not really. But Spence and I are leaving Zeke for the first time today. Our good friends, Charlie and Abby Dunn, will be staying with Zeke tonight and tomorrow. We will be gone for approximately 44 hours total. I know not even two full days. I am as nervous as can be. But I am also really excited. I know that Charlie and Abby will take wonderful care of Zeke, probably better than I do on a daily basis. Charlie has said that when we get back Zeke will be walking, talking, and will have prayed to receive Christ. (Charlie's dog, Tucker, got saved after Charlie shared the gospel with him... maybe there is hope for Shamgar after all...)
You can definitely be in prayer for all of us. Pray for Spence and I to be able to relax and have a good time in Richmond. Pray for Zeke to be on his best behavior, to sleep well, and to adjust to not seeing mama and daddy. Pray for Abby and Charlie that this will not make them change their mind about having children in the future. :-)

No comments: