feet

feet

Friday, July 24, 2009

What I have been up to...

Last week was a busy week. We went and stayed for a night with Yaya and Pawpaw. Maddie and Sophia were not impressed. Maddie fell asleep and when we tried to get her up, this is where we found her next.



Sophia constantly told Zeke "no, no, no" and took toys that were sitting near him. It was actually really funny. She wouldn't take a toy he was holding or playing with, but would take everything that was in his proximity.


Zeke has been really interested in climbing everything! The stairs, me, the bookshelf, the entertainment center, his toys... He actually gotten very interested in not just climbing his toys, but trying to scale them. Here are a couple pictures of him on the stairs and trying to climb over his stage toy.




Zeke had his first donut. We went to Daylight Donuts. My personal favorite donut shop. Yes, I like it better than Krispy Kreme, and no do not send me hate mail. We gave Zeke a donut hole. At first I think he thought it was a ball. Then I don't think he really liked the way the sugar felt. I tore it into half and then he liked it better. Please notice how lazy my kid is... he definitely tried to just eat it off the table.



We have blown up our little pool in the backyard. Zeke enjoys the water, but because he is so interested in pulling up things get a little dangerous. It is starting to be too much work keeping him sitting in the pool than it is worth.


No comments: