feet

feet

Monday, November 14, 2011

3 years of being best friends

Zeke and Holt were born about 2 weeks apart.  We always love hanging out even thought we definitely do not do it enough.  Last week the Gaston clan came over for a playdate and then we met the daddies for lunch at the office.  It has been so fun watching these boys learn how to play together.  They have gone from laying beside each other doing nothing to now playing on a pretend pirate ship and running from sharks.  I didn't get any pictures of them actually playing but here are a couple I took once we were at the church. 

 Holt climbed up with Zeke to watch the guys playing cornhole (a lunchtime favorite for Summit staff guys)

And this is what happens when you ask 2 three year olds to say cheese for the camera

2 comments:

Fawn said...

Hi Courtney,

I just recently joined BlogFrog (although I'm not new to blogging) and am following you. I am building a community of wives who enjoy being married. I learned early into my marriage 8 years ago that so many have a jaded view about marriage and surrounding myself with likeminded wives was such a gift from God. Anyhow, I'd love for you to join us. http://www.happywivesclub.com/community.

Make it a fantastic day!

Fawn

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Cute, cute boys..