Praying for his role as husband
Today, let’s focus on our husbands as just that, a husband. If you are not yet married, pray for your guy as he steps into the role of husband. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church. Your husband, my husband, is the leader. Already. It’s settled. You don’t have to negotiate it or loose sleep over it, they are the head of the home. Christ appointed them to that role.
· Encourage him in his leadership of me, his wife.
· Continue to develop him into a man that always makes marriage a priority.
· Give him a deep love for me, his spouse.
· Give him a new revelation into your heart for marriage.
· Guard his eyes from satan’s attempts to steal his affection from me.
· May he be a model of submission as he submits to the Lord.
· Give him wisdom in leadership.