feet

feet

Sunday, November 29, 2009

So many words!/15 month stats

Zeke has become quite the talker. It is so fun hearing him say new words. He will repeat almost anything we ask. I love hearing everything he says in the video, but the last part is the BEST! Since this video was taken he has been working on "Merry Christmas", once he gets it down I'll post a new video.

And I just realized that I never gave Zeke's stats from his dr. appointment this past week. He is 24 lbs (50%), his head is also 50% and I can't remember his length, but it was 25%. So, yeah we have a cute shrimp. Zeke got three shots at his appointment. By Tuesday afternoon, he was swollen, red, warm to the touch , tough feeling and bruised. I had Spence take him back to the dr (yes, that makes us up to 24 visits for this kid). They said he was just having a reaction and not an infection, but to keep an eye on it. He has never reacted to any other shots, and all three were boosters or second in a series. I thought it was a little odd, but I am crossing my fingers that it was a one time thing.

No comments: