feet

feet

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lifesong Photography

We had the opportunity to have pictures taken by Lisha and Johnny with LifeSong Photography. We had a blast just running around Duke Gardens with them. I would HIGHLY recommend using them if you have any picture needs. Here are a few of our favorite shots...

Looking a little grumpy

Checking things out

He actually liked being in this basket

Don't you want to just kiss those cheeks?
Check out those smiles!
He's so tiny

Zeke loved playing with these leaves

So proud of himself

I could just squeeze him

Ben's screaming at his Dada

Family of four!

Look what I found in a basket at Duke Garden!

Notice how much more excited Spence and I are...

Such a big boy

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh these pictures of your children are amazing! Ben is as cute as ever and I can't believe how grown up Zeke is!

Bobby and Brooke said...

Oh My Word!!! Those pictures are adorable...every single one of them!!!! I want a copy of 1 or 2 or 3...PLEASE!!!