feet

feet

Monday, November 2, 2009

Big Week for Ben

Ben lost his umbilical cord this week. This means he got to have a real bath! This was HUGE for us. Zeke kept his "whale's tail" as our friend Sarah calls it until he was 8 weeks. Ben's fell off on his 3 week bday. Ben didn't mind his bath too much. I don't have many pictures because I was doing the bathing and photographing while Spence gave Zeke a bath. This having two kids and having to keep one busy in order to do something with the other is tough stuff.



We have an innie!


First bath

Not super happy at this point, but he loved when I poured the water on him


a little upset...

drifting off to sleep all wrapped up and snuggly





1 comment:

Windot said...

courtney, he is SO cute!!! I dont' know if I had told you that. Just beautiful!