feet

feet

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

We are spending Thanksgiving with these fun people:

We will miss seeing these people:




But we are excited to have Thanksgiving in our home and share with friends who can't be with their family far away. They are part of our family here, and we are so thankful they want to spend the day with us.

I have so much to be thankful for as always. I am so thankful that Jesus loves me more than I even love myself. Even in my most horrible selfish moments, I know that he is my Savior and there is nothing that I can do to make him love me more and yet there is nothing that I can do to make him love me any less. I have an amazing, God-fearing, hunk, diaper changing, fun, my best friend forever husband. I have two incredible kids who just get cooler everyday. I have family and friends who are my ROCKS and help me through my crazy moments. I have a church that preaches and teaches the gospel at every opportunity. I really am a blessed girl.
Here are some fun pictures of people I am thankful for, if you aren't on here, it doesn't mean I am not thankful for you. It just means I may not have had a picture.

Getting to learn about parenting with these two has been a blast...

LOVE having a group that comes together each week and that I know is praying for my family as we walk through life together (these are some of our small group kiddos)

Godly women who hold me up and encourage my walk, but are also so fun

Friends far away... LOVE YOU and miss you

My sweet boys

No comments: