feet

feet

Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick Update

We tried Enfamil today at 11:30. Just 2 oz, but so far it has stayed down. YAY! And I didn't cry while he had it. I did finish up the feeding though because 2 oz isn't enough for that kid. We are going to go slowly, but hopefully this one will work.

Thank you so much for the encouraging words that everyone has been sending our way. We really appreciate the prayers. I have totally felt bathed today in those prayers. So, thanks so much to everyone.

1 comment:

Melissa Sevigny said...

I am glad to hear things went better later in the day. I will keep you and Zeke in my thoughts. Let me know if you stay with Enfamil. I get all kinds of coupons for it and we are using Similac, so I could pass them along to you. I am sure tomorrow will be a better day as Zeke and you adjust to this change in your lives. Feel free to call if you just need to talk. Love you both!