feet

feet

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awesome Auntie Amber (AAA)

Being on staff at a church is a lot of fun for us, it also comes with lots of changes. We change locations, times, staff, and tons of other stuff. I think that one of the hardest parts for me is getting so close to people and then realizing with them that God is pressing on their heart to go somewhere else. Away from me. One of those people is Amber Lunn. Amber and I have been friends for over 6 years now (even though she wasn't super friendly to me in the beginning- which she conveniently forgets...). She is seriously one of my favorite people, ever.

While I was pregnant Amber decided she needed a cool name. We chose AAA meaning Awesome Auntie Amber. Amber even found a bib that said Awesome Auntie and she sewed on Amber. It is pretty incredible. She loves this kid like no other, and it is such fun to see Zeke so excited to see her. It is a little crazy to think that after a brief visit in June, we won't see her for two years. Zeke will be almost 3 when she gets back from living in S. Africa. And Baby Dos will be here. It is a little sad to think about all the things changing and her not being here. We plan though to get really good a skype so that she can see everything going on. Amber we love you and can't wait to see what God does through you!








1 comment:

lunn thefun said...

That is SO beat up that you put up the "unfriendly" thing with NO details or facts. Seeing as I can't remember this "supposed" occurrence, it could be possible that you are just making it up. ;o) I love you. (And Zeke and baby Dos.) Thanks for the shout out!