feet

feet

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Big boy bath

Zeke got to take a bath with out his bath seat over the weekend. He loved it! It was so fun to see how great he can sit up even in the slippery tub. He didn't even mind when I laid him down to wash his hair. He actually started kicking and trying to squirm all over the place. He looks like such a big boy! We took some video, but they were not internet acceptable once we reviewed them, so here are the cute pictures!
His favorite bath toy
Sitting up so big!

Time for some hair washing

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a big boy! I remember the first time that my two bathed without their seats... They loved the freedom! I think laying on their backs in the water must have reminded them of being inutero! So cute!

Bobby and Brooke said...

Wow!!! He is such a big boy! I love these pictures of him because you can tell how happy he is in the tub...he's like Brenden...get ready for LONG baths because your fish won't want to get out!!!! :)