feet

feet

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mornings at the Shelton House

Here is a glimpse of a morning at our house. Typically Spence gets up with Shamgar, feeds him and takes him on a walk. Zeke wakes up about an hour or so later. I feed Zeke and then my superhero hubby lets me go back to sleep until he has to go to work. I have always wondered what the boys do while I am sleeping, but have never mentioned it to Spence. He must have read my mind and took a video of the guys hanging out.

The funniest part is that when I played it back, Zeke watched it with me. When he got a little fussy on the video, he burst into tears in real life. I thought it was a fluke, so once he had calmed down I tried it again. He did it again! What a strange kid we have...

2 comments:

Zach and Laura Hanlon said...

I LOVE how babies talk! I think he might grow up and be a talker since he seems to have it down pretty good so young :)

The Browns said...

Did Shamgar eat a cow since I last saw him?