feet

feet

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a busy Easter morning. We were at church from 8 until 1:30. Spence played the awesome dad card and actually took Zeke home around 12. Which was really good for Z. We didn't take a picture of all three of us because I was in my typical kidslife t-shirt, nothing special for Easter...

Z woke up looking like he had been in a catfight...

Love the hat

Dad and son

Spence had a lot of fun taking pics and videos. Here is just one of the many gems...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow I love the hat!!!!!!!! haha!

Shannon said...

I can't get the video to play. I'm doing awesome with the buffering thing though.
Any ideas?

Shaynah Jerrell said...

omg courtney - your little boy is SO cute! hope you and spence are doing well :) miss you guys!