feet

feet

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Zoo trip with YaYa and Nana

I decided we needed to put our zoo membership to use before it got too hot. Problem, I am not anywhere near crazy enough to try and do this on my own with my two little ones. I know some mamas might would, but dude those kids would take me down and feed me to some animals. I guarantee it. So, what to do? Spence has to work... that's right I called in the grandmas! We met up at Spence's parents and moved the carseats over (oh to have a van!) to Nana's car. Then YaYa, Nana, Zeke, Ben and me headed to the zoo. These pics are from my phone and my mom, I haven't gotten Nana's yet.









This is how we roll...until we get into the zoo and then we set the wild animals free



Zeke was so excited, he ran through almost the entire zoo



Cutest kids at the zoo






Ben L.O.V.E.D. the mist thing



Zeke had to find out what the fuss was about



Such a cute lil superman!



Ben wasn't quite so sure



Zeke realy liked this dung beetle, yup that is him posing on the poop



Checking out the gorillas together



Poor Nana, she carried Ben through most of the zoo



Feeding time at the zoo!



the ride home



B passed out for most of the ride home

1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

fun, fun, fun.. I think we should do it again! LOL..