feet

feet

Monday, May 23, 2011

Before The Morning

I tend to have my "moments" either in the car while I am alone or in the shower. You know what I mean, moments where I give into the emotions and cry and still grieve our loss. I am grieving losing our baby, but also the loss of my pregnancy. I am working through it. I have more good days than bad days. This doesn't mean that I don't think about Rae everyday and miss her everyday. The rawness is just getting to be a bit less, which is good.
Back to me having a moment. I had one recently in the car. It was spurred by this song (warning it is slightly cheesy Christian music, but definitely not the worst I've heard. I would actually love to her what our bands/choir at Summit would do with it) The song was actually written by Josh (yup on a first name basis now) after he had some friends have a son born with only half his heart. The friends, Tim and Paula Beal, were quoted in another video saying "If we trust God with eternity, we have to trust Him with now". WoW, that's good stuff.
Watch the video, check out the lyrics. They are pretty strong.





Chorus:
Would you dare, would you dare to believe?
That you still have a reaason to sing?
Cause the pain that you;ve been feeling
It can't compare to the joy that's coming

So hold on, you gotta wait for the light
Press on and just fight the good fight
Cause the pain that you've been feeling
It's just the dark before the morning

No comments: