feet

feet

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Treats

Being a "Slacker Mom" (shout out to Lara and Michal, thanks for letting me steal this), I headed out this morning to get Valentine's treats for my sweets. I wanted to get just a little something. I thought I would get those cute mailboxes that all my friends seem to have from Target's dollar spot. Well, when I arrived at Target on Valentine's they were all gone. So, I went to another Target, and they were out as well. I decided to get creative, and this is what I came up with for my boys.

Zeke gets candy and a car

Ben gets candy and car, as well

Spence is getting candy and a Starbucks card

1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Great job Mom!!
By the way.. I picked up 5 mail boxes from Michaels.. I'm pretty sure you won't want them.. but, they're here if you do!

Loveya! Meanit!!