feet

feet

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

While daddy's away

Spence went to California for work for a few days so the boys and I packed up and went to McLeansville/Whitsett. We stayed three nights and the boys did a fabulous job. This is very encouraging for our upcoming beach trip this summer. I didn't take many pictures of our fun, but here is what I did capture.

Zeke playing at Yaya and PawPaw's


Supper picnic with cousins

Mashed potatoes are YUM

Bampa's driving range

perfecting his swing




2 comments:

Bobby and Brooke said...

Adorable pics! It looks like it was a great visit with the family. I love the picnic meals! :)

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Oh my gosh!! How sweet is that.. he's going to be a natural at golf! LOL
So glad you came.. just sorry we didn't get to spend much time together...