feet

feet

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Meet Turla

We have a new pet! SIKE! It's more of an invasion. We found a turtle a couple months ago, I actually think that it's the same turtle I found last summer. Here is the one last year:



We aren't sure it's the same, but really... two turtles happened into my backyard...I think not.

We have decided to name him/her Turla because that is how Zeke says turtle. We look for it every day when we go outside. Zeke loves finding it and talks to it whenever he finds it.



Spotting the turtle with dad

TURLA, look at me

Turtle on the move

Turtle stay away from our corn!

2 comments:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

I love it!!! Watch the tomatoes when the begin to ripen.. Turla's love tomatoes!

Anonymous said...

Growing up, my grandmother would put a dot of ruby red nailpolish on the turtles shell. Each year, she noticed the same turtles coming back!