feet

feet

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Recent awesome pics that I had nothing to do with

We have spent some time recently with people are mad skilled at taking pictures. We hung out with Pam with the Grays (these are the pics I stole from her). And then this week we hung out with Leslie and Max. So, here are some pictures that are better quality than you are used to getting around here. (oh and they are in no particular order)

It was so great to hug this neck!!!! Miss you already, Krista!


While Les and I sat with the babies, Zeke kicked the ball around the playground

Such a cutie!

Zeke and I blowing bubbles

He loved swinging with mama

Bffs (Max was born 3 days before Ben, our rooms were right down the hall from each other)


Sweet baby


I would kill for those eyes!

Yup he is such a redhead (and has the temper to match)

2 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for your sweet kind words about "mad skills." I don't know about all that though. ;)Your boys are easy to take pictures of because they are PRECIOUS!

Cyndi - YaYa said...

handsome, handsome babies!!! And you're not so bad yourself!!