feet

feet

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Conversations with Zeke

Zeke has gotten really verbal lately. I know he is my kid so of course I think he is a genius, but seriously some the stuff that comes out of this kid's mouth is scary:

  • After being checked a few times to see if he needed a diaper, he looked at me and sternly said “NO, poopy!"
  • In the backyard we have a turtle that hangs out, after hearing Spence tell the turtle not to eat his plants, Zeke squated down to the turtle and said "Turla, look at ME!”
  • “Zeke what are you doing?” while he was at the directv box; he replied “pushing buttons” with a smile
  • Singing at Daylight Donuts “nonut, nonut, nonut”- yeah he made up a song about donuts
  • Nana couldn't understand what he was saying so he drug it out and said "COOOOLLLLOOOORRR!"
  • Singing in the car “big yellow tractor”- his other love in life
  • One morning he was talking and I didn't understand him, so I asked him "what, buddy?", he said "I said..."
  • Many times a day says "pray" and when I ask what we should pray about he names someone. Sometimes Nana, sometimes Scott, often Amber, and recently Sawyer
  • I was cleaning up something on the carpet and Spencer tackled me and started tickling me. Zeke ran over saying "No, sir. No, sir! No, no, Dada!"

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is too funny... I love the last one when Zeke said No sir to Spence. Haha!

The Schreibman Family said...

They say the darndest things... so stinking cute!

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Of course he's a genius... he's my grandson! ahahah