feet

feet

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Picture Time

I found my gift certificate that my mama got me for Mother's day (hey don't judge me, I was pregnant and chasing a baby, it's a wonder I didn't lose Zeke for a period of time). We decided to go and see our favorite gal Carrie. (Ben is about a week younger than Zeke was the first time we went, so I was excited to see the comparison of pictures. I will do a comparison post later.)
I mean I know Portrait Innovations are the same pictures each time and I know that there isn't a lot of moments caught like when you do photos like we did with LifeSong. But I like going because the pictures are cute, but also I love this chick! She is so cute and does such a great job with Zeke and now Ben. So, here are my favorites.

"Nice Ben"


Precious fingers

Goofy cheeseball

Sweet toes
(we had done this one with Zeke at the same age)

"What's in this box?"

Ready for Christmas!

Big & Little Tarheels

Our family of four

Lil elf

Hurray!

All we need is Santa

Elvis lip

1st Christmas

So sweet!
(we have one of these with Zeke also...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sweet!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous ben was so awake during your pictures - that's awesome! landon does the elvis smile too - ha!! those are really good pictures!!

The Cox Family said...

They are great esp the family shot!

Jenn & David said...

such precious photos (except the UNC one hehe.) You have 2 handsome little boys!