feet

feet

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2 months has flown by

My sweet little guy is 2 months old! I wanted to wait until we went to the doctor before I did his 2 month post. I love that he is starting to be more alert. He smiles easily and coos all the time. He laughed for the first time last week. It is so sweet to hear him. He laughs and smiles and Zeke anytime he comes near (well unless Zeke is hitting him...). He eats every 3 hours during the day and I can push him to 4 hours through the night. He sleeps on his belly, but don't tell the doctors. At the doctor today he got 2 shots and 1 oral vaccine. He weighed 11 lbs 7 oz- 45%, measured 22 in- 15%, and his head is 29 cm- 25%. I am so excited that he has almost doubled his weight in 2 months! Here are some pictures from this week:

During tummy time he dozed off


Sweet cheeks

First time in the bumbo...

"What is this horrible contraption!"



No comments: