feet

feet

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best Word/Phrase

"I love you" because we get to say it to more people (Zeke & Ben). I probably say it a zillion times a day, so it could be our most used phrase...
It means so much more between Spence and I now. We are more in love today than when we were silly 15 & 16 year olds. We are more in love than the day I became Mrs. Shelton. We are more in love even than the day we became parents. Saying these words means so much more now than it used to. Behind it isn't just a romantic love, but an admiration and respect for one another. He and I have a shared affection for one another in the midst of our life, as crazy as it is at times. We are able to point one another towards Christ with our love for Him and each other. We choose daily to love Christ, each other and our children. And yes, it is a choice.

No comments: