feet

feet

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best Album


Best album of the year? Really? The only thing I listen to now is kiddie music. Even when I am in the car by myself, I generally am pulling into the parking lot of wherever I am going before I realize I could have been listening to real music. But seriously, if you are a parent and kid music drives you bonkers, you must check out Go Fish. They are a Christian group, but not cheesy at all. One of the things they like to say is they make children's music that won't drive parents crazy. So far, so good. We have two cds "Snazzy" and "Party Like a Preschooler". They are in my cd player almost anytime we are in the car.

1 comment:

Nicole Keegan said...

Hey Courtney!
Thanks for the tip on kiddie music..my sister is looking for good kids worship music that's not annoying and her son is about Zeke's age. Where did you find these CDs?

Thanks!!
Nicole