feet

feet

Monday, September 14, 2009

Ray Family Cookout

Every year my mom's side of the family has a cookout at the Burlington City Park. Our favorite part each year is riding the train and merry-go-round with everyone. Because of time getting away from us, we weren't able to join in on the rides fun this year, but look forward to it next year. We were able to get some good pictures though. Including the only picture we have of my side of the family all together since before Zeke was born. We definitely need to get better about taking group pictures in the future.





The Littles/Sheltons
(Mama, me, Spence, Zeke, Maddie, Cindy, Rik, Sophie, Michelle, Christopher, Daddy)
The kids and grandkids
(me, Spence, Zeke, Maddie, Cindy, Rik, Sophie, Michelle, Christopher)

Zeke enjoyed making everyone walk around with him

I got some great pics of Spence and Zeke walking around

Check out that grin!!

Zeke loved the trees

Our family of 3 and a half

This is about all the interaction Zeke and Sophie had with each other

When we tried to get Sophie to talk to Zeke, she would say "no" and run the opposite direction

Zeke with Auntie Belle

Zeke and I were discussing the finer things in life

2 comments:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Love the pictures!! Sorry you didn't get to the rides.. I think everyone just mozied down at their own pace.. I never made it there either... hopefully the train will be running next year and we can get some great "almost" photos of you all! LOL>..

Bobby and Brooke said...

Looks like a great time! I love that last picture the most...looks like ya'll are discussing college options for him....go heels! ;)