feet

feet

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Moving on up...

We aren't sure if Zeke's room is on the eastside, but we have the room set up. After lots of consideration, I went with the same fabric as with the nursery. I just loved it so much! As you can see though, I went another direction with the new room. I am so excited to have used the same fabric in two different ways. Jen Heidorn, AMAZING, made all our stuff again and blew me away once again. We are still waiting to get a dresser/changing table and I need to put stuff on the walls. I am moving over the pictures over his crib and changing table to the same places in the new room. We are also getting some cool handmade wall art made and will post pictures as soon as I get it up (it may be a while because I am getting it right near when Benjamin should be making an appearance). I was nervous about this room because I LOVE Zeke's first room so much. It is everything I had ever pictured for our nursery. I am now just as excited about his big boy room. It is so fun with the green and brown! I know it is a room he will be able to grow in.



Poor picture taking, not slanted stripes :-)


Window treatment


Dust ruffle




View from the door of crib with the striped wall

We had friends stay with us and they used the swing- it will be removed before Zeke moves in.

No comments: