feet

feet

Monday, September 21, 2009

Kids Everywear Sale

I love this twice a year consignment sale at the Morrisville Outlets! I have never participated as a consignor (I still need everything that we have...), but I am excited to one day. I went one day on my own and spent about $50 on some things for Zeke and Ben, and then my mom went with Zeke and I on the 50% off day and she spent about $75. (But she bought for Zeke, Ben, Maddie, and a friend's baby, oh and two things for me) We really got some great steals. Thanks, Mama/Yaya!!!

Here is a run down of the goods:
Courtney: 2 maternity sweaters
Zeke: 6 pairs of pants, 1 pair of overalls, 1 thin fleece jacket, 1 thick fleece coat, 6 shirts, 4 footed pjs, 2 pairs of Robeez-type shoes
Ben: 1 fleece blanket, 1 MIRACLE blanket ($30 new),4 pairs of pants, 4 long sleeve bodysuits, 1 fleece shirt, 5 one piece outfits, 2 footed pjs

Most of stuff was originally bought from Gap, Old Navy, Carter’s, and Children’s Place



My sweaters (the really cool thing about these is that I saw them when I went and decided to wait and see if they would be there on the 50% off day, and they were!!)
Very, very strange to buy 24 months/2T clothes
The blankets, I am so excited to try the Miracle Blanket

We just needed a few things for Ben, and I think he is totally set now!

1 comment:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

That is a great sale! Had a blast shopping with you..
Just because Benjamin is "set" doesn't mean I can't buy for him does it?
You know you are more than welcome baby.. wish I was closer.. or you were closer to home so we could do it more often...