feet

feet

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday AAA!!!!

Amber we are hoping that you are having a most fabulous day!!!!! I know that some people may think that Zeke and you haven't been able to share in special moments since you have been in Africa, but I think we need to let the truth out. Zeke and you have been busy...



Hanging out before you began your trek...

Zeke talking to you at his bday party

Zeke hanging out with you and a friend

Zeke helping you into his car

You even took him on a safari with you!!


And Zeke showed up most recently at a Girls club (those girls love him, check out how one even has her hand on his head)


Thanks for sharing fun times with Zeke. I know he has had a blast sharing them with you!! Hope these pictures make your bday a little more fun! We love you and miss you! We are praying for you. Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

lunn thefun said...

Hello love! I love it love it love! My favorites are, Zeke and I visiting with a friend and, the last one with the girl with her hand on his head. So cute! I love you, thanks for the shout out. Since I have Zeke with me all of the time, I'll just tell him thank you in person! ha!

Marie said...

Loved it!

Rachel said...

Courtney... you are hilarious! Thanks for helping to make her day special. We both miss you and Zeke!