feet

feet

Friday, September 18, 2009

One year pictures

We finally went to Portrait Innovations today to get Zeke's one year pictures made. Yes, I know his birthday was over a month ago... Here are some of the pictures that I narrowed down to share. I have not edited these at all because I wanted to go ahead and get them up. Be on the look out for edited ones soon. This was not our best picture session. Zeke was in a weird mood, and wanted to hold onto his UNC balls the entire time. We were fortunate to get pictures with out them. He did really give us any great smiles either, but we were able to get a few. Carrie, our girl that we LOVE there, did an amazing job!


Name stacked up


I love that you can tell he is walking in this one

About to flee the scene

Just before he knocked the whole thing down

YAY!

Rocking

He looks like it is a bucking bronco

ONE YEAR OLD!

More name blocks

Checking out the blocks

Happy

Our favorite picture!

Standing up at the block

Carolina Boy

Tarheel!

He only threw the apples and pumpkin that were for decoration

You have to look closely, but his eyes are totally saying
"if you come near me, I will CUT you!"

This one makes me laugh

No clue why he began crying

Throwing a fit

Not sure about this car

Smiling at his dad

Hooray for a smile!

Another of my faves!

4 comments:

Tara said...

We love Portrait Innovations too!!! The Carolina ones are cute, but I love all the ones on the black background. Too cute!!!

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Totally saved them all!
Holy Cow.. that kid is a model!!! Such a handsome young man...

The Huffmans said...

So cute. So happy that you were hanging out at Burlington City Park too. Andy laughed when I told him about the 90's CDs. I'm scared he's gonna pull them back out now. what a wierd period of music to be obsessed with.

Bobby and Brooke said...

So cute!!! I love the ones in the Heels shirt but especially with him up and walking! He's getting so big! However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the crying pictures...don't know why but I do! ;)