feet

feet

Monday, September 3, 2012

Big kids

 I braved combining Zeke's 4 year appointment and Ellie's 6 month.  My mom came to be extra hands which was so helpful.  Both kids did such a greart job.  Neither one cried when they got shots.  And both kiddos are in perfect shape
Zeke had to do a bunch of new things this visit.  He had the typical weight and height check, but also had a hearing test, blood pressure, heart rate, and vision test.  Zeke doesn't really like new situations, so I was surprised by how easily he just rolled with everything.  He weighed in at 38 pounds exactly and 40.25 inches tall.  His percents are 74% for weight and 50% for height.  His BMI is 75% but I don't really know what that means. He got two shots.  He jumped but didn't even cry. 
Ellie was super hungry and sleepy, but still handed out smiles to everyone.  She weighs 18.5 pounds and is 25 inches long.  Her percentages were 85% and 25%.  So, she is short and chubby.  Which we knew.  I love her roly polyness. 
I took some fun pictures of the two recently:


This is our favorite outfit at 6 months :)
Thanks Whitney and Nate, we love you!

such a big girl

6 month basket picture
silly big boy

Such a Tar Heel boy

I have a 4 year old!

He is such a goofy kid!

No comments: