Miss Ellie is 7 months! We happened to go to the doctor because she was having some tummy troubles earlier this week. She weighed in at 18 pounds and 14 ounces! I love me some chunky baby!
- She hasn't been doing so great with sleeping recently. She has decided she can't roll over off her belly anymore. So, at night she is getting stuck and super mad and awake. Basically, we are up every.two.hours.all.night.long.
- She is enjoying food. It has taken her a bit to warm up to it. Currently her favorites are yogurt and avocado. (peaches are on the least fave right now just because that is what she threw up last week)
- She loves her brothers and is squealing a ton and laughing up a storm
- She still babbles dada, and has started saying baba a little. Still no mama
- She sits up well
- She has no teeth
- She is wearing size 3 diapers and 6-9 month clothes
Look at those thighs!
She is so precious with her sweet giraffe
This is her dress from Amber and Emie
She doesn't like drinking so much, but chewing on this is fun
Those cheeks beg to be kissed
Ellie vs Buzz Lightyear wings... the wings won :(
Big brother helpers
first time in a swing
So happy 94% of the time
Loves her daddy (this was a LAAAATE night when she should have been asleep, but was up playing Settlers with daddy and some friends)
early morning sleepy eyes
Shoes from Amber
7 month basket picture